Becoming a business coach can be a satisfying and rewarding career for some people. In fact the biggest problems you’ll likely have, will be staying independent and resisting the tempting job offers that come the way of every great business coach.
We say coaching, but this work requires a lot of listening, empathising, some mentoring, a bit of teaching, research, advice (giving and taking) and of course analysis. Oh… and then more listening. !It may be that you already possess a gift or aptitude for some of these. Others may require a little more effort on your part.
This comprehensive business coaching programme is recognised by many as the best such programme available in the UK. Twenty one core units over four modules. How long each course takes is up to you, whether that be 10 days or 10 weeks. Each different unit may contain a mix of reading materials, videos, coursework, business drills, quizzes, downloadable resources and case studies. You can also earn as you learn by recruiting clients and business club members, that can also give you credits redeemable against course fees.
It’s likely that once certified you’ll want to specialise. It might be franchises, major expansions, new business startups or business efficiency. Or it could be by industry. Others like to keep it general and see what appears on the horizon. No matter your preference this training programme will certainly ensure you’re ready.
The total course fee is £1,995 (normally £2,495) This is payable as a lump sum or in 3 equal instalments of £665 payable before starting each main module.
Once registered you have options and opportunities to earn income payable to you in cash or credits against course fees due. This will be by referrals, affiliate fees/commission and participating as a trainee coach in live training event.
An Introduction to Formal Business Studies
- Financial Literacy
- Returns and Taxes – Dealing with officialdom
- How To Actually Make a Profit
- Corporation Setups
Hit The ground Running – The Business Starting Module
- Foundations & Principles of a Talent Development Programme;
- Idea Validation
- The Sales Cycle – How To Actually Sell
- Building a Winning Team
- Using the Business Model Generator Template
- Generating a Business Plan
- Business Finance & Partnerships
Let the Money Flow – The Business Growth and Optimisation Module
- Analysis Tools and Techniques
- 40 top lead generation techniques;
- Improving sales and conversion rates;
- Pricing strategies and psychology;
- Retaining & upselling to customers through strategic customer service;
- Strategies for increasing profit margins.
Preparing Businesses for Major Expansion or Divestment
- Preparing for Divestment or Major Expansion
- Expansion Through Franchising
- Expansion Through Duplication;
- Divestment – Selling Your Business for the Right Price – The Retirement Plan;
- Analysis & Diagnosis
- Coaching Services
- OSBC Quality Standards
- Affiliation & Collaboration
- Final Assessment and Certification